Thursday, April 26, 2012

Why I Will Not Comment On "Big Blogs" Anymore

I read a really awesome post this morning over at Mama Wants This where Alison talks about the lack of commenting. Now I've got to tell you, I love Alison's writing voice and I've been reading her blog on and off for a bit, but I never would comment because she does have a good volume of comments on her posts. Seeing the number count deterred me in the past from commenting. I'll be truthful here, I never commented before because I didn't expect her to respond.

Yes, I know, when you assume shit you make an ass out of blah blah blah.

But recently I read a post that I had to comment on and when I looked at the comments section, I realized Alison does respond to comments. I know it sounds

Read more ...

Business 2 Blogger