Friday, April 27, 2012

Coach me, Track me, Get on my ass...I need it

The Accountability Begins
I'm kinda freaked.

My RetroFitMe package arrived.

It means I need to start. I need to get my butt in gear.

It means, I'm going to have help.

True, hubby has tried his damnedest. But the accountability part he'd fail at. Not because he wouldn't get in my face...I had issues whenever he did.

My husband has a no-bullshit policy and sometimes it makes his tone of voice really piss me off.

So I find I'm grateful for the support and reminders, but it's not good for us to have him on my ass.

So many jokes, so little time...

So later this morning is setup time. I'm thinking I'll take screenshots of the process and share.

See the wicked looking devices? The little

Read more ...

Business 2 Blogger