Wednesday, May 16, 2012

3 Most Important Rules I've Learned About Parenting Teens

This Mother's Day was an eye-opener for me.

Both my older girls made me Mother's Day cards and though the artwork was impressive, the thing that made me cry were the words written within. Words of appreciation and love.

It made me realized that my teens and I have come a long way since I wrote the post on why my children hate me.

Yes, my girls who are now 14 and almost 16 years old have done a lot of growing up this past 18 months. Not all the growing up that needs doing but enough to where we're at a point that they know they can talk to me and I can easily trust them.

Getting to this point was no easy feat. We had four months of family therapy. Not only to shrink their heads,

Read more ...

Business 2 Blogger