Sunday, April 22, 2012

Why Darren's Blogging Method Doesn't Work For Me

Lessons Learned From THE ProBlogger
Almost 2 years ago when I joined the SITS Girls 31 days to a better blog challenge, I learned amazing strategies from Darren's book. Some of them I implemented, some of them I didn't. But that's how it is when you learn from others. You pick and choose what methods works for you. You take their guidance and build your foundation and then continue building as you develop your own methods.

They say a good way to be as successful as the guy with the 6 figure income is to copy exactly what he did. But I can't go that route. Not that I wouldn't like a 6 figure income cause I'd be a bloody fool to not, but because I, like many, have the need to do our own

Read more ...

Business 2 Blogger